Experienced KPOP-loving, KBBQ grilling Bar Manager to join our electric-retro KBBQ and Soju Bar in Edmondson Park
We are looking to build an epic Bar Team, who can sling cocktails, beer, wine, etc with a variety of positions available, starting off with an experienced Bar Manager. We’re passionate about what we do and love to have fun at the same time – and we’re looking for like-minded people who can help us ride our biggest wave yet, in our hospitality group, featuring BaaOinkMoo (BOMKBBQ)
Qualifications & Experience
- Work on a mutually agreed roster with the management team that provides a work life balance, providing efficient, high quality service and guest satisfaction.
- Organize the cleaning of the bar areas to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene, maintaining the hotels standards and productivity.
- Provide consistent assistance to guests and attend to requests promptly and professionally.
- Monitor and report any unsafe, broken equipment, bottles without labels or dates close to expiry.
- Passion for hospitality and be service-oriented. A large portion of the role is customer-facing and working the bar.
- 2+ years in a similar role with experience in menu development, service execution, batching, GP/cost management, supplier relations, inventory control, team development.
- High-volume cocktail experience.
- Wine experience is a plus, but willingness to develop your knowledge is more important.
- Full Time
How to apply?
Just send us a video introduction of yourselves, doesn’t need to be a highly produced KPOP music clip (though Bailey, our owner, will be very impressed). Oh yes include a resume as that’ll help us understand you too.
Oh if you prefer to email, apply here.